-----Original Message-----
From: Alison Watkins [mailto:amwat@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 10:05 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

It's been in the upper 90s and low 100s in northeast Kansas for over a week
now, which means that 1-year-old Rosie has not been able to get as much
exercise as usual. She has been taking this out on her already worn out
family by barking at night, which she normally does not do. Does anyone have

any shorttermm solutions to help her stop barking until the heat breaks? She

has a walk in the morning, and she is used to another walk in the evening,
but as it has been in the upper 90s even at 10 p.m., this just hasn't been
possible. She has toys, chews, etc, that don't occupy her.

Thank you,
Alison Watkins