[pyrnet] Re: nightime woofers

She has been taking this out on her already worn out
> family by barking at night, which she normally does not do. Does anyone
have
> any shorttermm solutions to help her stop barking until the heat breaks?

     Because the house quieter than during awake hours, they are more keenly
aware of outdoor sounds and are protecting you against them.  I found that
leaving a radio on in the kitchen markedly cuts down on the nightime
woofing.  Now if I could only get the neighbor to stop carpetting his lawn
with food for all the wild critters on a daily basis, there might not be so
much out there to get the dogs barking in the first place.  BTW this is the
same neighbor who calls animal control after the first 10 woofs.
Nany