Re: [pyrnet] Re: nightime woofers

Interestingly enough, Baron and Zoe, who both stay in the house at night,
generally do not bark at night.  Granted if there is something really
exciting going on, such as an ambulance coming down the road, or something of
that extreme nature, they can't help but join in.  Kes is a chronic barker,
and has been "banned" to the outdoor kennel run at night.  We had put her in
our celler/garage area (yes, it has windows) at night, but that's right under
our bedroom, and she still barked, which kept us awake.  Tanuki and Babe are
outside in their areas at night, but generally are quiet unless the
neighbor's dogs start up.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC