Re: [pyrnet] RE: Heat/Bark

Just think fellow north Texans, for the Labor Day weekend they are
telling us we may be getting record breaking temps.  Not hot or dry
enough as it is, now we have to be sure we notch it up a bit.  I can't
wait for cooler temps and to see happy animals frolick once more.
Everyone, including the horses, are just dragging.   The darn fools want
to do summer Olympics in Dallas???  And yes...the dogs bark on, for
something to do, and some way to expend energy!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka