[pyrnet] New

Hi--My name is Bonnie and I am the Mom of Sophie, a 10 month old G.P. I
am so interested in what you have to say because I feel I am just
learning about these regal dogs. I have 4 children [ 2 grown ] and 2
Junior Highers. We have another dog named Bear who is still Mr. Alpha
around here but Sophie tries her best to take control. Bear is a mutt
all 106 lbs. of him--part Lab, part Shepherd and 1/2 collie[ that was
the Daddy half ]. They re both totally loveable but Sophie is more than
a lttle on the stubborn side. Thank you and I can't wait to hear from
all of you. Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!