Re: [pyrnet] RE: Getting what they want

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dancingpyr@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] RE: Getting what they want

Speaking of getting what they want. Beau did this yesterday morning and it
was SO cute! I normally take Beau with me in the morning to drop my son off
at school. Well yesterday I had to go into to work and my husband was
playing Mr. Mom and taking Ian to school. Beau knew what was up and started
asking me to go with. I told him I wasn't taking Ian to school and to go ask
daddy if he could go with. I really didn't expect him to. But he went right
to dad and started bowing and prancing to go. Dad told him he could go and
Beau was so happy he rubbed his head on dad and gave him a grateful groan.
Just too cute!
Marie and Beau