Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000904-3/slime

WOW---what a response about the Sophie slime. We love her and if I take
her to town or the nursing home I just carry a small hand towel. We were
not used to this and at first it was kind of icky, now the only time I
try to keep her at arms length is if I have to go to work or am dressed
to go somewhere that I need to look neat. I tell you what-- when it was
really hot here she would get a drink and shake just like Beethoven in
the movie. Drool and water flying everywere. The kids get a kick out of
it and I'm resigned to the fact. Bear our mutt[ 106 # of him] doen't do
this either but he does get Sophie slimed alot when they are playing. I
guess I am thrilled  that so many of you answered and also that we can
all have a really good sense of humor about our running faucets or lack
there of. Thanks again! Bonnie & Sophie

BE HAPPY!!!!!