[pyrnet] Re: Loose lips.......sink ships? Give good kisses?

In a message dated 9/7/00 12:43:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

> fore placement. And an adoption fee is usually a bargain. Just a thought.
>  My Beau is a rescue and is the most wonderful pyr in the world (okay, I may
>  be a little biased!).
>  Marie and Beau

Marie,
        AND my loose lipped (lol) Gracie is the most loving dog I have ever
had.  I could care less about drool.  It just makes me keep a cleaner house,
not a bad thing.  I just wish I could bottle it and sell it for glue.

Linda in SC
Join our Majestic Mammals Web Ring (email us for info)
http://www.geocities.com/royal_excellency2000/Instructions.htm
Gifs located at URL below:
http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace2.htm
 See our Family pets below: