[pyrnet] Gulliver Pictures

Hey, all!

http://www.geocities.com/ripleygold/Gulliver.htm

I wish these pictures had come out a little better.  My
scanner is out of whack, and I had to have someone else
scan them and e-mail them, then my image program didn't
want to open them so I could "fine tune."  I'll
definitely do better later, but I wanted to share the
first pictures of my Gully-Womper!  Gulliver is the
easiest new addition we've ever had.  He's doing fine
with the three goldens, and the three cockers are long
used to ignoring big dogs!  He's a total love, and we're
enjoying him so much!  Though he is a golden/Great
Pyrenees mix, I see very little golden in him, other
than his light gold coloring.  His shape, coat,
temperament, personality, manner, habits... are all Pyr
as far as I can tell.  "Fetch?  Why???"  "Come?  You
mean now?  Well, fine, I'll be there in a minute or
two."  "I won't nudge and pester for attention... I'll
just park right here in front of you, till you
absolutely can't resist my thick, fluffy coat."  "OK,
I've been petted sufficiently for the moment.  I'll just
go monitor the world from the entry way for a while."

So, this is our boy!  Isn't he gorgeous!  Trust me, the
pictures don't nearly do him justice!

Lori

--
Ripley's Retrieve-It-Or-Not