Re: [pyrnet] Neuter.

That dang big gangly, skinny as a post boy that we took in weighed in at
97.5 lbs., when we took him in to be neutered today.  I was amazed.
Should be interesting to see this boy grow over the next year especially,
and few years overall!  Just called to check on him, and they said he did
just fine, and is doing well.  Hubby will pick him up on his way home
from work tonight.  This poor dog after running free, and then being
passed around so much , is going to wonder what nasty people he ended up
with that ran him off so quick to " do this thing" to him! :-)  Oh well,
one less problem in the dog world!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka