Re: [pyrnet] Neuter.

Barb, well he's home and zonked out on the floor under the
air-conditioner vent.  Good way for the others to get used to him.  He is
so zonked out, they can sniff him all they want, and he doesn't move a
muscle.  I hope he stays that sleepy tonight.  Last night all he wanted
to do was play.  He was so fascinated with life "in" a house!

I am embarrassed to admit this, I have never intentionally used anothers
person's idea for a name.   lease believe me when I say that imitation is
the sincerest form of flattery in this case.  I so loved the Gulliver
name mentioned  on the list that I tacked that on him.  I thought it was
especially good because of the Travels part, considering his life before
this!  The people at SNAP also thought it was a wonderful name, and got a
big kick out of it.  So to the owner of Gulliver, I hope you don't mind,
and your idea was wonderful!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas