[pyrnet] Sad News

I don't think that Barry Denyer is on this list any longer, so I
guess I will have to be the bearer of sad news. Barry and Pat's
Murphy has gone to the Bridge at only 18 months of age. They
think it was pneumonia, but they will have a full autopsy done.
Anyone wishing to send condolences may email me and I will pass
them on to them. I'm still in total shock at the news and I
cannot even imagine what they must be feeling. The Coolham Crew
and Barry and Pat grieve the loss of a lovely dog.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com