[pyrnet] Re: Robyn

In a message dated 9/14/00 12:02:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

> BTW -- my neighbor then told me something interesting about Tanuki.  He
said

>  that as long as David or I were out with Tanuki, he (the neighbour) could
>  come over to the fence and pet the dog.  When Tanuki was in the pasture on
>  guard duty without us, he would come to the fence to investigate, but
never
>  let our neighbor pet him.  Guess Tanuki believes in "No petting while on
>  duty".

Robyn,
       That is really cool.  Tanuki is smart.

Linda in SC
 See our Family pets below:
http://home.talkcity.com/MigrationPath/norjet/index.html
 http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm
http://www.geocities.com/royal_excellency2000/Storys/yngwye.htm

Join our Majestic Mammals Web Ring (email us for info)
http://www.geocities.com/royal_excellency2000/Instructions.htm
GIFS located at URL below:
http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace2.htm