RE: [pyrnet] Pyrs as House dogs

Thea,

I can bathe Montana in the bath tub, but it is much easier to do it at a
do-it-yourself grooming shop, called "The Dog Spa". Terri furnishes the
shampoo, conditioner, water, towels, grooming tools, dryers, grooming
tables, dip, etc. . . you do the work. The best part is she has all of the
tubs up off the floor, with steps going up to them. You don't have to break
your back bending over to bath the dogs. Actually she doesn't limit the
animals to dogs. I have seen sheep, pigs, and horses there. God only knows
what other critters have come through her shop. Terry will even teach you
how to groom if you don't know how! It's a wonderful experience and you run
into some of the nicest people there!!

Marci and Montana Bear (Can I go to the spa today, huh, huh??!!)

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us