Re: [pyrnet] Neuter.

Oh, I agree, it's a whole lot easier to deal with them at that point
than a few days later.  After 5 days Anais shot out the door and
started leaping and sliding in mud puddles! I just meant that I
wasn't experienced enough when Ciaran came home the same day to
understand just how groggy he was and make sure he was protected
sufficiently.  I shouldn't have been alone with him in the car and he
really needed help getting in and out but I only realized it when he
fell off the seat and then had trouble getting out and there was no
way to help him.  It's just a matter of having enough experience to
know how to deal with the situation.

Stephanie