Re: [pyrnet]The joining!

Quick report. Gulliver is doing well adjusting to being a house dog.  In
fact, between all the passing around, and taken to be neutered, we kind
of have to drag him out of the house.  He acts like he is afraid to be
anywhere else.  He does his thing and then dashes back up the steps to
the patio door.

Last night we all just walked into the bedroom in one lump.  I was
expecting this to be an either or event.  Letting the stranger in the "
big sleeping den ".  The girls grumbled and rumbled in the dark, with
maybe one snap.
All in all it went very well though, and I was thrilled to be back in a
bed, and off the sofa.  I'm following Barbs warning to keep an eye out
down the road, at the big picture, but for now we are moving through the
small adjustments ok.   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas