Re: [pyrnet] Skunked

<< From: <JGentzel@aol.com>
I have heard that tomato juice will do the job.  No personal experience
thought and wonder how the Pyr coat would handle the tomato juice.>>

I tried the tomato juice on Shelly a few years back when she cornered a
skunk.  Three baths and 24 hours later, she was still pink, in a nice pastel
sort of way.   :-)    It took at least 2 more baths in whitening shampoo to
get the pink out, but for months later, I could still see it in just the
right kind of light.  <bg>

Karen
kreiter@servtech.com
Fairport, NY  USA