Re: [pyrnet] Skunked

And, it works better than mace to get rid of a dog or cat! Had a
dog years ago that got maced by the meter reader. Meter was on
the outside of the fence, dog was on the inside of the fence.
Meter reader never bothered to look for the meter, came in the
fence, BIG black and tan Shepherd/Lab x came up to say hello and
got maced. He whimpered and cried, but went to say hello again. I
was out the door by that time giving the meter reader a large
chunk of my mind. Dog would not have gone back for more if he'd
been skunked! BTW, I called the electric or gas company (can't
remember which meter reader it was) and gave them a large chunk
of my mind, also!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com