RE: [pyrnet] S.N.A.P.

Thanks, Cindy.  I'll check around.  Been swamped at work - will write soon!

Thea

-----Original Message-----
From: clhenke@juno.com [mailto:clhenke@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 2:19 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] S.N.A.P.

Just to let any one know in the Dallas-Houston area that S.N.A.P. is
running it's wonderful twofer deals.  Two spay or neuters for the price
of one.  You notice this comes in just after I have Gulliver done?
Doesn't get any better than that!  Sure can't complain about the price to
get an animal done at $12.50/$15.00 per animal.  Just got the notice
today, thought it might be good to pass on.  Know anyone else Thea, you
can take them in together! :-)
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com