Re: [pyrnet] S.N.A.P.

In a message dated 09/15/2000 2:16:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< ust to let any one know in the Dallas-Houston area that S.N.A.P. is
 running it's wonderful twofer deals.  Two spay or neuters for the price
 of one.  You notice this comes in just after I have Gulliver done?
 Doesn't get any better than that!  Sure can't complain about the price to
 get an animal done at $12.50/$15.00 per animal.  Just got the notice
 today, thought it might be good to pass on.  Know anyone else Thea, you
 can take them in together! :-)
 Cindy

    Thanks -- we can pass this on to the goat lists maybe some of our
goat-guardian dogs can get done!!!!!!!!
Pam