Re: [pyrnet] Barking

Perhaps the breeders of pyrs aren't making  a big enough point to the
potential owners  that these dogs bark and were bred to bark.  If a
person wants this breed of dog on just a few acres or no acres at all,
they have to know that they will have a barking dog.  De-barking a
natural barker is beyond my comprehension.  If I get a chinese crested
dog, but I don't like hairless dogs, should I subject the dog to hair
implants, or, better yet, have a lobotomy?  How about a nice basenji for
those who don't like barking.  Christine