Re: [pyrnet] Dwarfism

In a message dated 9/20/00 7:39:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kreiter@servtech.com writes:

<< The dwarfism project as a whole had its inception in 1998 when Mary Beth
 Vaudrin contacted Mark Neff to help us with this.  So, the project is barely
 2.5 years in progress. >>

In the July/August GPCA bulletin in 1995 minutes recorded from the Board of
Directors meeting held April 28, 1995, the Health Information Committee
reports the following:

        "The database on dwarfism is reaching completion.  When this goes to
an open registry, it will go to the GPCA Board for approval."

I realize this is not the marker program, but the GPCA has been at work on
this for a long time.  Did we ever get a database?

Joe