Re: [pyrnet] Barking

In a message dated 09/20/2000 8:00:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Marie, your right, the " got too big " one ,is also one of my favorites.

I think I have the hands down winner here.

One of my neighbors, who has always admired Pico,  recently bought a Samoyed
puppy. I have always thought that Pyr Pups are the cutest in dogdom, but that
Sammy would give any pup a run for the money as far as looks and personality.
One day, when I didn't have Pico with me, I went over to admire his puppy. As
we were chatting, he asked again what kind of dog Pico was, when I replied
"Great Pyrenees," he said (and I quote) "Damn, I bought the wrong kind of
dog. I wanted one like yours".

I just turned around and walked away. What in the world do you say to
something like that. This person could not even do enough research into his
purchase of something he will (hopefully) have for 10-15 years to make sure
he was buying the right kind of dog! I just hope that if he decides to give
the pup up, I will about it. I just think he is adorable. Pico could use a
playmate.

Elaine and Pico