RE: [pyrnet] Dog Show.

Cindy,

Hello!!  I am fine thanks.  I have been soooo busy at work, it's
unbelievable.  We had a gal quit yesterday (didn't show) and so once again
we are taking on more.  I can't believe I missed a dog show!#@$  I have
never been to one and was trying to look into the shows that would be in our
area.....Family is fine.  How is your family?

I've been a reader/lurker b/c I don't have time for much more.  I am a bit
concerned about Max's right front foot.  He is clumsy and has fallen a few
times or sprained it. Sometimes he gets excited in the house and tried to
run up the stairs and turn the corner too fast.  We have put a small rug
there to stop the "slippage". The last time this happened it took about a
day or so and he was back to normal (weight bearing (sp?)).  He acts like
he's okay, doesn't moan, it isn't sensitive to the touch, but for 3-4 days
now he sort of hobbles on it.  When he sees the neighbor's dog he runs up to
the fence barking and acts as if nothing is bothering him.  What is your
suggestion on how long I should let him hobble.  A few more days and then
call the vet?  Have you had any experience w/a clumsy one?  I am all for
taking them to the vet when they are hurt so don't get me wrong, but I just
wanted your thoughts.  Also, I am thinking of adopting a female - her name
is Lilly and she is beautiful (picture only).  She is at a ranch right now -
animal sanctuary in Burkette, Tx, I believe it is.  I really, really would
like another, but am making sure it's the right thing to do.  Have you ever
heard of pet insurance?  I'm going to look into it.  I would feel better if
I knew I had insurance.

Well, it's Tuesday morning and I'm almost through w/my coffee and I wanted
to say HELLLO!!!  You know, I was out in Ennis last week.  I want property
and I want to move further out....we'll see.

Have a great day, Ms. C,
Thea