Re: [pyrnet] Soiling crate

In a message dated 09/25/2000 9:32:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lisasark@aol.com writes:

<< I have a six month old male Pyr who has soiled  his crate since we got him
at
 6 months. >>

Hi Lisa,
    It was a little hard to determine what age your guy is, but I can assure
you that this is not a big, bad personality trait that Pyrs have. We won't go
into the barking thing right now. LOL  Have you tried to train him to go on
command? Maybe by shifting where he can go to a spot outside and praising
lavishly when he does so will help with going in the crate. Do you leave
music or the TV on for company when you leave? Pico seems to like that.

Good luck,
Elaine and Pico