Re: [pyrnet] Appropriate time to neuter/spay

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> He believed that large breed dogs would not mature to
>their full size and appearance if they were neutered too soon.
Good grief!! What kind of size was Paddington supposed to be?!! He was
neutered at 7 months and stands 32"!  There are so many different opinions
and ideas about this. Our recent vets have all agreed that the sooner the
better, as regards lessening the possibility of reproductive cancers.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose