[pyrnet] Love my pyrs!!

In all truth Sonya if people come into my home and they don't like my two
fur balls I don't like them.I can understand if at first they are afraid of
them because of their size,but most people just fall in love with them once
they get to know them and realize how lovable they are.But on the odd
occasion I have met people(sister-in law)who just hated my furry family and
she isn't worth liking.I just love it when they slime her good gooie ones.
Peggy,Shadow                                                            &
Noel