Re: [pyrnet] Re(2): [abuse detection

Yes Peggy and it's a lesson that seems to be taught less and less!  I'm
amazed at the stories of abuse these poor dogs suffer, and then to think
of kids doing it to them, just scares me to death.  You have to ask the
next question...what are these kids going to become??  It makes the story
of your sons reaction extra sweet, at least once in a while parents get
through to their kids about compassion and care!  I'm glad you care so
much for her!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas