Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs vs Leonbergers? (long)

Sounds like my kind of dog June if you don't have to run outside in your
"smalls" to drag them back in again at some God forsaken hour.   I have met
a couple of Leos here and there was a lovely one at our National Dog show
recently.  So they don't bark a lot and this coming when called sounds
appealing.

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!