Re: [pyrnet] GPCA --ILP

Katie,
    I finally did read the minutes of the GPCA  Board and there was no
mention at all of dogs with ILP numbers being included in the vote about
dwarfs being eligible for HOF awards..  In the recent Bulletin, there is
a sort of lead-in article with mention of dogs with ILP numbers.  I'm
not sure where that came from.  There does not seem to be any "official"
background for it.  You better believe I will exert all the influence I
can with Board members I know.
Charlotte