Re: [pyrnet] GPCA --ILP

I know I must be missing some point here, but if a dwarf has an AKC #,
from his litter registration, he is going to be able to compete?  So this
dog is going to be seen in public.  What he won't be getting is
recognition in his breed club, right?  The very people who know that he
is a dwarf, that know it's a condition that is trying to be eliminated or
controlled within the breed, and know that while he isn't " correct to
standard " he does currently exist within the breed.  He isn't " the
dirty little secret" because the public does see him out there using all
his talents to succeed in his smaller than normal body ( and of course
there is more to it than that ).  How is this changing things in the
public eye?  It just seems like a club being vindictive against it's own?
 Or, will this actually go so far as to restrict AKC?  Are all breeders
now currently, of their own integrity not including dwarfs in their
litter registrations?  Honest...I know some of you are probably thinking,
what a pain in the a--.  But I am genuinely trying to understand the
issue here!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas