Re: [pyrnet] Aggressive Dog

It was a group effort, Cindy. I'll pass on your sentiments to
all. Evidently I am also quite capable at offending some people.
<s>  Sometimes I don't think before I hit the "send" button just
like everyone else! <g> I will be following up on this girl and
will also try to get those she owns (evidently very true in this
case <g>) to join their local Pyr club. Which, BTW also happens
to be the one of which I'm a member.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com