[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l Alternative med for joint pain

Another good alternative med for joint pain is:
SeaCuMAX®
is 100% NutriSea Sea Cucumber, in 600 mg. capsules. Doctors are recommending
SeaCuMAX for acute joint discomfort for humans, and we've seen excellent
results of increase in range of motion in mini-pig joints. Recommended human
dosage is three capsules, twice daily (adjust your pig's dosage by its
weight). Your choice of 100 ($16) or 180 ($25) capsules per bottle. SPECIAL!
Get two 100 count bottles for the price of 180 count bottle (you get 20
capsules free!)
$ 16.00
Now, I know it says for pigs (in what I copy and pasted) but big dogs, people
other animals can use this safely.  I copied the above from www.pigstuff.com
I am on the Herd list and lots of people have sworn by this natural remedy.
I think you can find this a a health food store as well as the pigstuff
store.  I have Rimadyl for my ESS but also am afraid of the side effects and
would only use as a last resort.
Linda  Jetty
Norjet Web Design
http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm