Re: [pyrnet] Digging

Peggy, good idea with the foundation.  Untill all of this started, I
hadn't given it much of a thought.  I've been wanting a Koi pond in the
center of the driveway where we had to take a big tree down.  My family
are pretty much of the " You want it, you dig it " attitude.  Five Pyrs.
in a given location should take x amount of time, bring in Rocky and Ruby
the P.B. pigs for rooting and loosening even more soil.....  I'm going to
have to consider this...it could work!   :-)   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka