[pyrnet] Pyr Pup

Hello I have a question for everyone. I had a lady that called me yesterday
wanting to know if my dogs have a hard time getting up,my answer to her was
no.She owns a 6 month old neutered male 75 lbs, and she says when he tries to
get up he actually has a hard time,so he pulls himself up with his front
legs. I also asked her if limps but she said only after an hour or so of
playing with his other pup friends.She was also told by her vet not to worry
at his point. I told her that I would be concerned and that it could be
anytihng from arthritis,growing pains,or hip problems.What do all of you
think? Julie