[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20001005

We've actually learned after our Gracie created several holes you could
plant trees in, that the best solution is dog poop. She'll never touch a
hole again.
We tried the 1/2 # of hot cayenne pepper in a hamburger patty to get her to
not want food off the kitchen counter. She took it off the counter, one gulp
and looked at us and burped.
Roger Poole ญญ 302 479 8333 -- "Good design should take into account how,
                                when, and where the information is used."