[pyrnet] Bridgeing the Gap

I am very proud to announce that yesterday Noel for the first time accepted
another child other than my own into our home.It was a little nerve racking
at first ,My Godson came to visit and I put her away.I thought about it, she
would never learn to trust again if every time a child comes over I put in
the bedroom so I had my Godson sit on a chair next to his mom and I brought
her out to meet him.She sniffed and sniffed and then swatted him with her
paw and she allowed him to pet her ,she didn't leave but sat next to his
chair eyeing him up and down after about 30 minutes she went and got her
ball and brought it to him.To some this may not seem like much but for me it
meant a great deal.It goes to show the capability of these beautiful animals
to forgive the abuse they have suffered and with time learn to trust and
love.I have waited a very long time for this day.
Peggy,Shadow&Noel