Re: [pyrnet] New Gully Pictures

Lori he is beautiful so glad he has found your loving family.It shows how much you love him.Doing a great job with his weight.Love his coloring.
----- Original Message -----
From: WOOF1@att.net
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 9:03 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] New Gully Pictures

Hi, All!

I put up a few new shots of our pyr/golden, Gulliver,
who has yet to show a single golden trait, other than
looking like a pyr who rolled in golden dust!  He's lost
7 pounds in his time with us (since 8/31), from 124-
117.  I'd say he should probably be about 100, and is
27" at the shoulder.  We continue to ADORE this mellow,
quiet, fluffy, thoughtful, gracious boy, and he's having
a ball with the goldenboys!

http://www.geocities.com/~goldendog/Gulliver.htm

Lori Whitwam

--