Re: [pyrnet] dwarfs

----- Original Message -----
From: Kerry Kern Woods <woodskk@eburg.com>

Does anyone know if Dr. Sande was at WSU when the dwarf pyrs
were given to the vet school in either the late 60s or early 70s?
My local vet had one living with him while attending vet school.>>

Yes he was.  My vet transported one for him over here to somebody at UW.
Possibly Bingen.  The plan at one point was to try to breed them to each
other, but one met a tragic end from some sort of accident and the other
died later.  I never did get the whole story.  But then, I never asked.
:-((

Linda