Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] CHAT, CARE - appetite after neutering / jump

Last fall, we drove cross country from SC to CA in the motorhome, and took
Zoe with us.  Most of the places, we kept her in the motorhome.  But places
like the Cadillac Ranch, and surprisingly enough the Petrofied Forest, dogs
were permitted.  Even one of the beaches near Pismo, CA permitted dogs.  As
proof, there are photos of her at these places on our web site,
www.ziffany.com.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC