[pyrnet] northern Virginia show?

Hi,

    The NCAGPC Specialty is Saturday the 28th in Leesburg. Sweepstakes
judging starts at 8:00 AM. Janet Ingram from Our Dog Bleu will be judging
sweeps. Please come and cheer in person. Regular judging starts after sweeps.
    In addition to the show the NCAGPC will host a tailgate picnic to which
all are invited. The club will have shirts and sweatshirts for sale or to
order if we don't have your size and our rescue committee will have shirts
available for a $20 donation. They're unique and available only through the
club or at our specialties and they support our club and rescue.

Marcia