Re: [pyrnet] Big Dogs and Hotel/Motel Rooms

Cindy,

> " Yes, sir, I will have my dogs bagged before they enter the room! ".

I haven't read any of these posts, but figured I'd chime in with what
we do when we stay at any motel with our dogs - be it the National or
elsewhere.

Before we leave, each morning and before checking out, I go over the
entire carpet (on my knees, corner to corner) and furniture with a
Gonzo sponge.  I usually collect nearly a melon-sized pile of hair even
if it looks like there is nothing there.  We figure that when the
Hotel's vaccuum cleaners need repair, the last thing we want them to
blame it on is Pyr hair...

It usually takes me 5-10 minutes extra each morning, but rather that
than not being able to stay there the next time...

Later, Patric.

=====
"Sage Advice Improves with Thyme"

Patric Lundberg, PhD