[pyrnet] Big Dogs Motel Rooms and Computers

June,

And hopefully when you go back they will welcome you again.

After my Mother died in the mid 90s, Ed, Patou and I made the car trip three to
four times a year from NJ to Florida. We got to know all the good parks, recorded
the radio stations to listen to etc. It took a while to get the room situation down, and
it happened in a small Motel right off 95 in South Carolina. I called ahead by car phone
and made the reservations. I announced that we had a dog with us, and they
accomodated us in a less than perfect room. But hey, we would be up and gone before
sunrise and it worked.

On the return trip, I'd rather not return, but the other options did not pan out. We
called and
went back to this motel. Through the computer they knew we had been there before,
obviously knew we did not destroy the place, and gave us a newly refurbished room. This
became the stop of choice after that.

I have often wished that there were a registry of "good dog owners" that hotel and
motel owners could tap into. For the 30 years I have had Pyrs, and for all the trips I
have made, neither my dogs nor I have never created or left a mess. And most other
dog owners I know are the same. How unfair to continually be penalized because of
other, less conscientious dog owners.

Regards,

Carol
www.naturaldogfood.com