Re: [pyrnet] company

My policy has always been. "Love me. Love my animals." And no one has ever refused to come in my house.
Marie and Beau

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] company

Now Peggy,
    You are starting to sound like me and my unwillingness to tolerate people who come into BEAR'S home and think he's supposed to be crated!!!  AS IF!!!!!!!
    Why do these people have such a fear of animals.  I understand that Bear is a huge dog and he can be intimidating but he's just a big baby.  For those who have had traumatic experiences with animals I  would understand but for the one's who are that way because they are...I just don't get that.

Bridget, Bear, & Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast