Re: [pyrnet] company

In a message dated 10/30/00 12:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
heislord@uswest.net writes:

<< I have a 'stupid' fear of
 escalators and elevators, but I sure appreciate everyone respecting it when
 I have to get on one.  I think we need to learn patience.  Just becuase we
 love our pyrs doesn't mean that we should force others to as well.

 Off soap box now.

 Carol Lugg >>

Carol:

Your reply is well thought out and sincere. The girl in question was an
"INVITED GUEST." Good manners alone dictates that an invited guest be treated
much differently than a "Mere Relative." I hope that this reply does not get
censored out.

Terence Rickert.