Re: [pyrnet] company

In a message dated 10/30/00 1:05:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kaiser4@gulftel.com writes:

<<  Long story short, we ended up with Bear!!!!!!!  He is going to be 1 year
old tomorrow and he weighs nearly 100 pounds already!!  Can you believe
that?????  He is huge!  BTW...should he be this big already??? >>

Its not at all unusual.  I brought a puppy bitch back from France for Janet
Ingram, Joan Ziehl, and Maureen Simon.  She is 10 months almost 11 now.  At
ten months she was 103 pounds, at the Vets office scales, and very tall and
elegant.

Joe