Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] quiet pyrs

On 30 Oct 00, at 12:44, Ann K. Wetherilt wrote:

> Both do have
> the typical deep bark, but when Paddington suddenly notices something
> exciting he'll have this funny high-pitched bark that's quite weird coming
> from something his size. And Ivy will on occasion throw her head back and
> howl like a wolf! Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose

I thought my Kazak was the only one so funny, when he goes on alert
he throws his head back 'WOOF woo woo WOOF' at the same time his
front legs lift off the ground. Before he matured his bark was high
pitched and I could tell he was wondering if he should be
serious<grin>.  During the day when he's not snoozing and just
hanging out about every 15 minutes there is one woof.  Guess to let
the world know he's on alert.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico