Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bonnie

Linda--Actually I did get to your website on the 3rd of Oct. but
couldn't view it all--tonite I tried again and got to everything--it's
wonderful. I think part of my dilema was the part where it said " sorry
your browser does not support Java"  Being sort of computer illiterate,
I took that to mean me--anyway it was a great trip and I'm wondering how
old Grace was when you got her? Thanks for urging me to try again!
Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!

> Barb,  Thank you! Does anyone else besides Robyn, Tracy, ( I can't get
> Linda and Peggy's) have a website? I just love looking at them---Web
> TV's are great but you just can't into some of the webs with them.
> Bonnie
>
> BE HAPPY!!!!!
eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk  Bonnie, you couldn't get to my website?  Please try
again.  Here is the URL

http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm

I really wanted to all to see the new code I learned about the scrolling text
in the toolbar window at the bottom of her entrance page.  I also pulled the
photo's in the third page into Fireworks and optimized them to 5 second
to make that easier.  I have a banner exchange page if anyone is interested
and have my favorite rescues on it too.
Regards,
Linda and Gracie in SC