[pyrnet] Re:Bonnie, Joe & Misc stuff

Hi Bonnie, thanks for signing Gracie's guestbook too.  She was three years
old approximately.  I have been in contact with the women from Husky Haven in
TX that found her too and am going to get photo's of her from when they found
her.  When I do I will add them to her site.  I plan on making her website
bigger and would love to have banners from other Pyrenees sites to add to her
banner page.  If anybody has one and would like a link to Grace's page please
let me know.  If you don't have a banner and want to be linked, just send me
a photo of your dog, your URL and I will make you a banner to put on it
(banner making is fun) I should get Graces site on the Pyr ring too.  Joe, I
would love to link your site to ours, do you have a banner?  Your website is
so informative, it is one of the first Pyr sites I ever read, and! for some
reason, every time I read Patou's journal I cry.......its just so touching.

I took that to mean me--anyway it was a great trip and I'm wondering how
old Grace was when you got her? Thanks for urging me to try again!
Bonnie

Linda in SC

http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm

http://norjet.8k.com