Re: [pyrnet] Humane USA endorses Gore

In a message dated 11/2/00 3:55:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ldub33@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Actually, I am glad that I had the opportunity to read the positions of our
 presidential candidates.  I did not know what they were.  Most candidates
 don't make their animal rights opinions a top priority, as taxes, education,
 and health are usually the fore front.  thanks for the insight, helped me
 make a decision.  Brandi >>

Brandi, I am not sure you still know their positions, that is, until you
confirm with each that what was crossposted was indeed their positions.
That's why lets stay out of this as this list is no place for any of this
stuff.   If you want to know what their position is go to them directly.  Who
knows maybe you will find out one of them invented the Pyr and the other one
smoked it. Spare the rest of us, Please!!!  There is no reason for this list
to become a political battleground.  There is enough of this stuff everywhere
we turn now and it will continue for another few days.

This list is for Pyr stuff and not political junk.  I hope the list owners
will jump in here and get behind the no political nature posts allowed.

Joe